XD-165L LGR Dehumidifier by Xpower
XD-165L LGR Dehumidifier
**Call us direct for volume discounts at 800-909-3590**
The XPOWER XD-165L Low Grain Refrigerant (LGR) Dehumidifier is the newest member of the XPOWER LGR dehumidifier line. The XD-165L LGR Dehumidifier achieves maximum humidity control and water removal efficiency. This all-new “XXL” category unit is capable of removing up to 165 Pints per day @ AHAM (80°F, 60% RH) and 280 pints per day at full saturation (90°F, 90% RH).
The XD-165L LGR Dehumidifier has an electronic display that assists in monitoring the temperature and humidity at the exhaust, as well as recording the total operating life of the dehumidifier. Lay flat ducting can be applied to the exhaust point of the dehumidifier with the dual ducting ring that is included on the unit to transport warm/dry air to where it is needed. It is easily done by hand without any additional tools. The XPOWER XD-165L LGR Dehumidifier also features an auto-purge condensate pump, superior compared to industry competitors, that is capable of purging collected moisture through the provided 40′ drainage hose. Weighing 121 LBS with rugged wheels and a telescoping handle, the ultra-mobile XD-165L gives you class-leading LGR performance. Roto-molded Polyethylene Plastic provides a durable housing that is capable of enduring the most rugged restoration job sites.
- Water removal capacity: 165 pints/day at AHAM (80°F, 60% RH); 280 Pints/Day at Saturation (90°F, 90% RH)
- LGR performance with operating range between 33°F – 105°F (0.6°C – 40.6°C)
- Optimal dehumidification process with low efficient 10.2 Amps draw
- 476 CFM of warm, dry air passes through the exhaust to help optimize drying capability
- Digital display monitors current humidity and operating time
- Durable and rugged roto-mold housing
- Convenient power cord/drainage hose compartment
- Dual ducting exhaust capabilities
- Telescoping handle and wheels make this unit ultra-mobile
- 25 ft. power cord and 40 ft. long drain hose
- Auto purge pump with drainage hose automatically purges when full: eliminating the task of monitoring collection tank levels
- Automatic speed control increases or decreases the fan speed based on the relative humidity and ambient temperature levels in the space requiring dehumidification
- ETL/CETL safety certified and meets OSHA safety requirements
We always strive to offer the most competitive pricing in the industry. Excel pride's ourselves on our ability to meet demand, product availability, service and support, and competitive pricing. If you are buying in bulk we offer competitive pricing to meet your needs. You can reach out to any of our commercial sales leaders by calling 800.909.3590.