Hydramaster CDS OverDrive™ 4.8 (GM) Standard Package
CDS PTO Direct Drive Truckmount for GM Van
The CDS 4.8 has been the most popular van-powered system for two decades. It features OverDrive Power Train Technology that takes the hard work out of tough residential and commercial cleaning jobs. Plus, its simple design makes training crew members easy. You get two solution outlets for dual wand capability, three speed settings and a 100 gallon recovery tank for uninterrupted cleaning. Its 14-inch tank footprint also leaves a lot of room for equipment.
The CDS is designed to utilize the space between the driver’s and passenger’s seats, preserving valuable cargo space. This is made possible by positioning blower and pump between the seats, and the recovery tank behind the seats, creating ideal weight distribution for greater passenger safety, vehicle and performance. The result: All the advantages of a powerful truckmount while preserving your valuable cargo space. Utilizing minimal space in a standard van, the CDS is a real space saver. The CDS installed leaves you with the most floor space and cubic foot space left of ANY DIRECT DRIVE TRUCKMOUNT on the market today.
The CDS™ Design Concept
The concept behind the design of the CDS is to provide a powerful, reliable cleaning system that uses the power and heat source already provided by the host vehicle. The rugged and reliable engineering that has, for over two decades, made the CDS the most popular van powered system in the industry is taken to a new level with the CDS 4.8. The result is a vehicle that you can outfit as you choose; with a complete custom interior package including fresh water tank, reels, shelves, and accessories.
CDS™ Electronic Speed Control
ESC (Electronic Speed Control technology), has enabled us to increase vacuum performance by 30% and reduce fuel consumption to equal a mid-sized slide-in truckmount at just 1.5 gallons per hour. From the standpoint of economical operation, the CDS just makes sense! This technology is exclusive to the CDS.
Number One in User-Friendly Operation
The simple elegance of the CDS has made it the choice of both independent operators and national cleaning franchises. The simple-to-use, easy-to-maintain CDS is well known in the cleaning industry for quick operator training, low maintenance and easy repair.
Continued, Uninterrupted Cleaning
The 4.8’s large capacity, 100 gallon MaxxAir recovery tank delivers the convenience of continued, uninterrupted cleaning. A newly designed easy-clean stainless steel lint basket makes daily maintenance less of a chore. The LED status panel tells the operator what’s going on with the machine. The chemical jug holder keeps things looking sharp.
• Space-saving design
• Superior heat performance
• Super reliable
• Dependable performance
• CDS Electronic Speed Control to increase vacuum performance by 30% and reduce fuel consumption
• Number one in user-friendly operation
• Subcategory: Direct Drive
• Dimensions: 23″W x 41.5″H x 61″L
• Weight: 650 lbs
• Engine: Vehicle
• Ignition: Vehicle
• Vacuum Blower: Dominator™ 4007 Tri-Lobe, HydraMaster exclusive design, • 400+ cfm (helical gear drive, dual oil bath [no grease fittings], oil level sight windows)
• Pump: Plunger pump 4.0 gpm, 1,200 operating psi, electric clutch controls
• Max Temp: 205º F
• Chemical System: Stainless steel, last-step chemical injection, meter controlled
• Heating System: Engine heat recovery, multi-parallel heat exchanger system
• Recovery Tank: 100 gallon MaxAir™ recovery tank; aluminum, baked-on powder coated finish, easy-clean sloped bottom, includes stainless steel filter and filter basket. 48 1/2″L x 14 1/4″W x 38 1/2″H, 125 lbs
• Solution Hose Length: 150 ft
• Vacuum Hose Length: 150 ft x 2″
• Wand Capacity: Dual
• Fuel Consumption: 1.5 gph
• Uses: Residential, Large Commercial
We always strive to offer the best pricing on vehicles and equipment, but even with the best prices, equipment is still costly. Knowing that we have partnered with the best of the best in commercial lending, giving you plenty of options when it comes to financing so that you are able to get what you want at payments you can afford. Unlike some dealers, we are not tied to any one particular lender and have options for every kind of business model and credit history to ensure you get approved for whatever it is you need.