Hydramaster Boxxer 423 with 100gl Waste Tank
Boxxer 423 Truckmount with 100gl Waste Tank
The Boxxer 423 takes the proven track record of the industry’s top selling truck mount, the Boxxer 421, to an entire new level of reliability, durability, and serviceability. The Boxxer 423 provides more power through increased engine horsepower and improves serviceability by providing easier accessibility to crucial components, including the heat exchanger. The Boxxer 423 has also reduced noise by optimizing airflow with the OPTI-AIR™ flow system through the entire machine which provides more consistent heat performance and makes the machine quieter in operation. You can clean everything from the filthiest carpet, to the most delicate upholstery fabric, to the grimiest tile or concrete floor.
The Perfect Balance of Power and Simplicity
More Power: 23 HP Air Cooled Engine – Briggs & Stratton® Vanguard™ Air Cooled Engine.
Quieter Performance: Opti-Air® Flow System – Reduces noise resulting in the quietest machine in its class.
Patented Heat Control System – ADC Control Diverter valve manages heat for more consistent temperature delivery and far less water dumping.
Compact Opti-Air® Flow System – Reduces noise resulting in the quietest machine in its class.
Simpler Maintenance – “Arms-length” design and removable panels allow easy access to crucial components and serviceable parts, including the heat exchanger.
Quieter Performance Vacuum – Helical gear splash lube tri-lobe blower produces 350+ CFM resulting in faster drying carpet and floors.
• Perfect balance of power and price
• Based on the proven track record of the industry’s top selling truckmount
• More power through increased engine horsepower
• 235°F Maximum Temperature
• Compact design maximizes available floor space in van
• Improved serviceability by providing easier accessibility to crucial components
• OPTI-AIR™ flow system makes the machine quieter
• Heat control system provides for less water usage (reduced bypass dumping) and more consistent temperature performance during intermittent wand use
• Waste Tank Capacity: 100 Gallon
• Dimensions: 24″W x 32″H x 36″D
• Weight: 563 lbs
• Engine: 23 HP Briggs & Stratton V-Twin Vanguard industrial series engine
• Ignition: Electric key start
• Vacuum Blower: 4005 Dominator™ Tri-Lobe blower, HydraMaster Exclusive
• Design, 300+ cfm, dual oil bath oil design with sight level windows
• Pump: 4.0gpm plunger pump, 1,000 operating psi, electric clutch control
• Max Temp: 235ºF
• Chemical System: Stainless steel last-step chemical injection, meter controlled
• Heating System: Finned tube heat exchanger
• Recovery Tank: 70 gallon MaxAir™ recovery tank; aluminum, baked on powder coated finish, includes stainless steel filter and filter basket. 36 1/2″L x 10 1/2″W x 31″H, 100 lbs
• Solution Hose Length: 100 ft x 1/4″
• Vacuum Hose Length: 100 ft x 2″
• Wand Capacity: Single
• Fuel Consumption: 1.1 gph
• Uses: Residential and Commercial
We always strive to offer the best pricing on vehicles and equipment, but even with the best prices, equipment is still costly. Knowing that we have partnered with the best of the best in commercial lending, giving you plenty of options when it comes to financing so that you are able to get what you want at payments you can afford. Unlike some dealers, we are not tied to any one particular lender and have options for every kind of business model and credit history to ensure you get approved for whatever it is you need.