HydraMaster Titan 575 Truck Mount with 70gl Waste Tank
Titan 575 Truckmount with 70gl Waste Tank
The Titan 575 is a titan among truck mounts. It allows you to run two wands, so you can take on those bigger cleaning jobs or you can get done twice as fast. Incorporating the industry’s first true water conservation system, it also can be inactive under a full vacuum load for as long as 40 minutes without dumping fresh water. That means you can move furniture or apply pre-conditioners without running to shut off your machine, and your fresh water and recovery tanks need to be filled and emptied less often. Your hot water is used on the job, not dumped into the recovery tank, saving precious fuel each and every day. The Titan 575 was designed for reliability and serviceability; removable magnetic panels make maintenance a cinch!
Liquid Cooled 32.5 HP Engine – Delivers Maximum Power and Reliable Longevity.
Uncompromising Cleaning Solution Temperature – Unwavering heat from 230°-250° F. Best in class performance — single wand, dual wand, or hard surface cleaning.
Extreme Vacuum and Water Extraction Recovery – 400+ CFM for Faster Drying, Faster Restoration!
Completely Dual Wand Capable – plumbed and prepared for you to double your productivity when you need to!
Patented Heat Control System, ADC Control Diverter – Manages heat for more consistent temperature delivery and virtually eliminates dumping fresh water during cleaning and water extraction..
Quieter Performance Vacuum – Helical gear splash lube tri-lobe blower produces 400+ CFM resulting in faster drying carpet and floors.
• Handles residential and commercial cleaning jobs
• Conserves water without dumping or re-circulating
• Two wand capability
• Consistent heat up to 250° F
• Heated pressure washing up to 1,200 psi
• Non-heated pressure washing up to 2,000 psi (with optional kit)
• Extreme water recovery for fast drying times
• Adjustable temperature and speed for low heat applications
• Sight windows to keep tabs on oil levels
• Magnetic panels for easy maintenance access
• Last-step chemical injection for no scale buildup
• Subcategory: Slide In
• Dimensions: 26″W x 39″H x 45″D
• Weight: 900 lbs
• Engine: WG 972 Kubota 32.5HP liquid cooled
• Ignition: Electric keyless start
• Vacuum Blower: Competitor™ 4007 Tri-Lobe, HydraMaster exclusive design, 400+ cfm, dual oil bath
• Pump: 4.0 gpm plunger pump, 1,200 psi heated, 2,000 psi unheated (with optional kit), electric clutch control
• Max Temp: 265º F
• Chemical System: Last-step chemical injection, meter controlled
• Heating System: Tube and fin heat exchanger and a shell and with ADC temperature control
• Recovery Tank: 70 gallon MaxAir™ recovery tank; aluminum, baked-on powder coated finish, includes stainless steel filter and filter basket, 36 1/2″L x 10 1/2″W x 31″H, 100 lbs
• Solution Hose Length: 100 ft x 1/4″
• Vacuum Hose Length: 100 ft x 2″
• Wand Capacity: Dual
• Fuel Consumption: 1.6 gph
• Uses: Residental and Large Commercial
We always strive to offer the best pricing on vehicles and equipment, but even with the best prices, equipment is still costly. Knowing that we have partnered with the best of the best in commercial lending, giving you plenty of options when it comes to financing so that you are able to get what you want at payments you can afford. Unlike some dealers, we are not tied to any one particular lender and have options for every kind of business model and credit history to ensure you get approved for whatever it is you need.