Browse by Category
- Carpet Cleaning Equipment
- Vacuum Cleaners
- Natural Stone Cleaning
- Tile and Grout
- Floor Cleaning Equipment
- Carpet Repair and Reinstallation
- Wood Floor Equipment
- Dehumidifiers and Desiccants
- Demolition Tools & Accessories
- Flood and Water Extraction
- Negative Air and HEPA Air Scrubbers
- Airmovers and Blowers
- Fire, Smoke and Odor Equipment
- Meters and Testing Tools
- Thermal Imaging
- Wall Cavity Drying and Floor Drying
- Specialty Heat Drying and Air Conditioning
- Power Distribution
- Pressure Washers and Tools
- Accessories and Supplies
- Hoses and Accessories
- Buckets, Bottles and Containers
- Holders: Bottles/Tabs/Blocks
- Brushes, Brooms, Bonnets and Encap Pads
- Trash Bags and Liners
- Layflat and Reinforced Ducting
- Poly Sheeting
- Filters (all types)
- Fire and Smoke Accessories
- Safety and PPE
- Floor Pads
- Storm and Pack-Out Supplies
- Foam Blocks, Tabs and Corner Guards
- Carpet Grooming, Brushes and Rakes
- Rags, Towels, Sponges and Wipes
- Extension Poles and Handles
- Stone Restoration Products
- Concrete Polishing Supplies
- Carpet Cleaning
- Spot and Stain Removers
- Oriental Rug Cleaning Chemicals
- Leather Cleaning
- Tile and Grout Cleaning and Sealing
- Odor Control, Remover and Sealers
- Natural Stone Care
- VCT Floor Care
- Mold Encapsulants and Coatings
- Fire, Soot and Smoke
- Antimicrobials, Disinfectants and Sanitizers
- HVAC Cleaners and Coatings
- Safety and PPE
- Shop by Brand
- Clearance Items
- Rental Equipment
Recently Viewed Products
Concrete Moisture Encouter Meter CME5 by Tramex
Non-Destructive Concrete Moisture Meter by Tramex
The Concrete Moisture Encounter detects and evaluates the moisture conditions within the slab or screed by non-destructively measuring the electrical impedance. A low frequency electronic signal is transmitted into the material under test via the electrodes in the base of the instrument. The strength of this signal varies in proportion to the amount of moisture present in the material. The Concrete Moisture Encounter determines the strength of the current and converts this to a moisture content value for concrete slabs and a comparative value for other cementitious floor screeds, displayed on a large clear analog dial.
To carry out tests simply brush any dust from a smooth area of concrete and also from the electrodes, switch on the Concrete Moisture Encounter and place it firmly onto the surface, fully compressing the spring-loaded, signal-enhancing contacts on the base. Read the moisture content from the clear analogue dial. The Concrete Moisture Encounter is calibrated to give percentage moisture content readings on clean, bare dust free concrete floor slabs, with a depth of penetration of approx. ¾" (20 mm). Readings taken on concrete slabs through paint, coatings, adhesives or other materials on the surface should be regarded as qualitative or comparative and not quantitative.
The Tramex Concrete Moisture Encounter is a non-destructive meter for measuring moisture content instantly in concrete slabs per ASTM F2659 and giving comparative or equivalent readings in other cementitious floor screeds. Easy-to-use, giving precise and repeatable results, the Concrete Moisture Encounter allows the user to make multiple tests over a large area in the shortest possible time.
- Moisture Content for Concrete 0 to 6%
- Comparative for Gypsum floor screed 0 to 10
- Reference scale 0 to 100
- Non-destructive in operation with no need to probe, drill or mechanically damage the surface.
- Clear easy-to-read analog dial.
- Instant and precise readings to a depth of approximately 3⁄4" into the slab.
- Bluetooth connection to accompanying IOS & Android App allowing for continual development and integration of apps and reporting.
- Hold function “freezes” meter reading when inspecting areas where the meter face is not visible, and for easy recording of data.
- Reproducible and reliable results.
- Spring-loaded contact pins compensate for uneven concrete and boost signal penetration.
- Rugged ergonomically designed enclosure.
We always strive to offer the best pricing on vehicles and equipment, but even with the best prices, equipment is still costly. Knowing that we have partnered with the best of the best in commercial lending, giving you plenty of options when it comes to financing so that you are able to get what you want at payments you can afford. Unlike some dealers, we are not tied to any one particular lender and have options for every kind of business model and credit history to ensure you get approved for whatever it is you need.