2000 CFM HEPA Upright Air Scrubber by Xpower
XPOWER AP-2500D DC Brushless Motor 2000CFM Commercial HEPA Air Filtration System with PM2.5 Sensor
The AP-2500D Brushless DC Motor Large Volume HEPA Air Filtration System with PM2.5 Sensor provides all the power needed for large jobs while being able to precisely control the speed to its lowest level for all-day ultra-quiet operation in settings like classrooms, business, and in occupied facilities where the noise level is important. All of this is accomplished through our revolutionary DC Brushless Motor, where power meets precision. While drawing only 8.0 Amps, and rated at 2000 CFM, the AP-2500D HEPA has high volume air exchange capabilities and ultimate versatility with its precise variable speed control. A new feature built-in the AP-2500D is our digital PM2.5 indoor air quality sensor. Color-coded in green/orange/red with a digital readout to monitor your indoor air quality.
Moving the AP-2500D is made easy with a built-in handle and wheels. Includes a 25ft power cord and cord management is made easy with a built-in cord compartment. Lightweight for its size, the aluminum kick plate makes it effortless to tilt for easy mobility. The AP-2500D HEPA has all the attributes of your traditional large volume air scrubber for tough job sites, but with the technology advancements and ultra-quiet features to be used as an all-day HEPA filtered air filtration system.
- The most revolutionary large volume ultra-quiet and powerful DC Brushless Motor air scrubber on the market
- Powerful enough for the biggest remediation/construction site and quiet enough for a conference room, business, or classroom
- Ultra-efficient powerful and quiet DC Brushless Motor has a low 8.0 Amp draw, the ultimate balance of power and precision
- Rated at a maximum of 2000 CFM, dial in the power needed with our precise variable speed control
- Built-in digital PM2.5 air quality meter helps you monitor the air quality with an easy to read digital layout and color-coded air quality meter
- Efficiently remediate large spaces such as hospitals, schools, arenas, gyms, conference halls, hotels, and any other largely occupied areas
- Quiet enough for your everyday operation in settings like offices, schools, and businesses
- Integrated push handle and wheels maximize maneuverability and storage
- 25 Ft. power cord included providing the necessary Jobsite coverage
- Cord storage compartment and also durable aluminum kick plate for easy tilt function
- HEPA filter with dust control pre-filter and pleated filter provides thorough multi-level filtration and maximize HEPA filter life
- Easy change filters, no special tools required
- Optional Carbon filter available for odor remediation
- Duct-able 12” exhaust outlet for creating negative air applications
- One-piece durable roto-molded polyethylene housing with wheels for easy mobility
- Easy to service, clean, decontaminate eliminates the possibility of cross-contamination
- Vacuum pressure gauge to ensure the unit is operating properly
- ETL/CETL safety certified and meet OSHA safety requirements
We always strive to offer the most competitive pricing in the industry. Excel pride's ourselves on our ability to meet demand, product availability, service and support, and competitive pricing. If you are buying in bulk we offer competitive pricing to meet your needs. You can reach out to any of our commercial sales leaders by calling 800.909.3590.