QuikNav 3-in-1 Meter by Delmhorst - Standard Package
QuickNav 3-in-1 Moisture Meter - Standard Package
- Scan depth of ¾”
- Correction scales for wood and drywall
- Moisture range of 6-60% on wood and 0.1-6% on drywall
- Scan range of 0-300 numerical reference scale
- RH/T Range of 0-100% RH
- Measures temperature over the range of -40°F-255°F with
accuracyof +/- 1.8°F over -4°F to 158F (range of -40°C - 124°C with accuracyof +/- 1°C over -20° to 70°C)
- Dewpoint -40∘F - 176∘F
- Calculates Vapor Pressure
- Grains Per Pound (GPP) 0.1 – 3820 GPP (0.1 – 545GPK)
- Backlit LCD screen
- Hold feature that allows
to holdthe displayed reading when testing hard to reach areas
- Adjustable alarm alerts you when
preselectedmoisture level is reached, easily compare to established dry standard
- Carrying Case
Delmhorst offers a wide assortment of electrodes known throughout the industry for their durability. All Delmhorst electrodes fit any Delmhorst moisture meter. Below are electrodes that are typically used for this model:
The 496 contact pins that come with the 26-ES penetrate 1 1/8” and have insulated shanks so that only the tips are exposed. The pins make contact only at their uncoated tips and provide much more accurate readings of moisture content at various levels of penetration. This feature is useful for a variety of different applications:
- Flooring installers: Penetrate through flooring to plywood sub-floor, or concrete.
- Dry kiln operators: Identify moisture gradients which helps to identify the drying pattern.
- Furniture manufacturers and craftsmen:Easily check high density hardwood that short pins are unable to penetrate.
Also available as the 26-ED, which includes gauge to measure pin penetration depth.
The 608 pins that come with the 21-E are insulated, except at the tips, and can reach a maximum penetration of 3-1/4".
Great for use on roofs, insulation, or EIFS.
21-E is also available as the 21-E/001 with 6" penetration, or as the 21-ET with a tapped handle for hard to reach areas.
Comes with A-111 un-insulated contact pins for 1 1/2" penetration. For use on plaster, masonry and wood. Will also accept 496, insulated pins; 1 1/16” penetration.
22-E is also available as the 22-ET with a tapped handle for hard to reach areas.
- Owners Manual - QuickNav Moisture Meter Owners Manual
- Withepaper - Relative Humidity Sensor Behavior and Care
- Online Learning - Interactive Training Course
We always strive to offer the best pricing on vehicles and equipment, but even with the best prices, equipment is still costly. Knowing that we have partnered with the best of the best in commercial lending, giving you plenty of options when it comes to financing so that you are able to get what you want at payments you can afford. Unlike some dealers, we are not tied to any one particular lender and have options for every kind of business model and credit history to ensure you get approved for whatever it is you need.