LGR 7000XLi Dehumidifier by Drieaz
Breaking the performance barriers as the new category leader, the LGR 7000XLi removes more water than any other dehumidifier in its category! To achieve the 7000's amazing performance, Dri-Eaz engineers developed Advanced Crossflow Technology to maximize energy utilization. Plus, the unit's built-in sensors constantly monitor real time performance data to automatically calculate ideal operating parameters – such as fan speed and defrost cycle duration – in all conditions. The result is XL category-busting performance!
NEW: All 2017 LGR i-Series units include enhanced control systems to deliver even better water removal performance PLUS convenient new features such as grain depression information and filter replacement reminders to help you keep your drying systems operating at peak efficiency.
- Advanced Crossflow Technology maximizes efficiency even in low grain environments. Ensures best performance across range.
- Self-monitoring system. Built-in sensors monitor performance parameters allowing for automatic fan speed adjustments.
- Built-in humidistat and plain-English control panel messages
- Sealed large-capacity pump basin – more than enough to handle the water from an unintentional defrost that might occur after a power outage or other unexpected shut-down.
- Ergonomic design. Handle 2 in. taller for easier use on stairs, folds down for storage. Integrated cord and hose storage.
- Versatile application – standard 12 in. ductable outlet.
- Legendary rotomolded housing – practically indestructible – resists dents and dings – stackable for storage – saves room in warehouse.
- If power is interrupted during operation, the unit will automatically restart when power is restored. (115V models only.)
|Power||8.3 amps, 115V|
|Water removal AHAM (80°F/60%RH)||130 pints | 61.5 liters / day|
|Max. water removal at saturation||235 pints | 111 liters / day|
|Water removal low grain (80°F/20% RH)||17 pts. | 8 liters / day|
|Operating range||33° – 100°F
1° – 38°C
|Process air (max.)||325 CFM | 552 CMH. Floor-level outlet.|
|Filter type||3M HAF filter 24 pack F368 (same as DrizAir 1200)|
|Dimensions (H × W × D)||33.5 × 20 × 20 in. | 85 × 51 × 51 cm|
|Use weight||107 lbs. | 49 kg|
|Drain hose||40 ft. | 12.2 m|
|Power cord||25 ft. | 7.6 m|
|Construction||Rotomolded polyethylene shell.|
|Safety||ETL certified CSA 22.2 no. 92|
We always strive to offer the best pricing on vehicles and equipment, but even with the best prices, equipment is still costly. Knowing that we have partnered with the best of the best in commercial lending, giving you plenty of options when it comes to financing so that you are able to get what you want at payments you can afford. Unlike some dealers, we are not tied to any one particular lender and have options for every kind of business model and credit history to ensure you get approved for whatever it is you need.