LGR 2800i Dehumidifier by Drieaz
Dri-Eaz Drizair LGR 2800i Dehumidifier
**Call us direct for volume discounts at 800-909-3590**
The First Intelligent LGR Dehumidifier. The LGR 2800i refrigerant dehumidifier offers exceptional performance across the full range of job-site conditions - in low humidity environments and even at high temperatures (up to 125°F). The unit is engineered for the heavy demands of water damage restoration and rental use. A rugged rotomolded housing and durable construction make this Dri-Eaz dehumidifier a top choice for professionals everywhere.
The LGR 2800i uses the latest sensor technology to automatically monitor and display the dehumidifier’s inlet and outlet conditions. Used together with the HygroTrac remote monitoring system (purchased separately), the 2800i transmits this information to a secure website for viewing from any computer with internet access.
Here's just a few of the innovative advantages the 2800i offers you:
- First portable LGR with built-in remote sensing capability.
- Industry-leading performance at AHAM and at low grains - and even at high temperatures.
- All critical components easily accessible for simplified maintenance.
- Durable, made-in-USA build and limited lifetime guarantee.
- Built-in thermo-hygrometer monitors and displays inlet and outlet conditions.
- Automatic humidistat control.
- Automatic high temperature mode – no manual adjustments required.
- Legendary Dri-Eaz rotomolded housing resists dents and scratches – and is easy to keep looking new.
- If power is interrupted during operation, the unit will automatically restart when power is restored. (115V models only.)
|Model||LGR 2800i (F410-115V)|
|Power||8.0 amps, 115 volts|
|Water removal AHAM (80°F/60% RH)||130 pints | 61.5 liters / day|
|Water removal max. (90°F/90% RH)||200 pts. | 61.5 liters / day|
|Water removal min. (80°F/20% RH)||20 pts. | 9.5 liters / day|
|Max. process air||400 CFM | 679.7 CMH*|
|Air filter||3M HAF filter (Dri-Eaz part no. F421)|
|Dimensions (H × D × W)||40.5 × 23 × 24 in.
103 × 58 × 61 cm
|Use weight||156 lbs. | 70.8 kg
|Power cord||25 ft. | 7.6 m detachable|
|Hose||40 ft. | 12.2 m|
|Construction||Rotomolded polyethylene shell|
|Safety||ETL certified to UL 474 and CSA 22.2 no. 92|
|*Automatic variable speed for optimized performance.|
We always strive to offer the best pricing on vehicles and equipment, but even with the best prices, equipment is still costly. Knowing that we have partnered with the best of the best in commercial lending, giving you plenty of options when it comes to financing so that you are able to get what you want at payments you can afford. Unlike some dealers, we are not tied to any one particular lender and have options for every kind of business model and credit history to ensure you get approved for whatever it is you need.