Cobble Loc 5gl Clear Paver Sealer by SurfaceLogix
Cobble Loc is the newest technology in waterborne protection for concrete pavers, natural stone, stamped concrete, concrete surfaces and our TD One Step.
A two-part, water-based kit, Cobble Loc allows the applicator to clean and seal pavers in the same day, even on damp surfaces. Provides an enhanced, wet look appearance and semi-gloss finish like traditional solvent-based sealers, in an eco-friendly, low-VOC formulation.
Combined in a 1:1 ratio with water to create the final product, a 1 gallon kit of Cobble Loc will make up to 2 gallons of finished product and a 5 gallon kit of Cobble Loc will make up to 10 gallons of finished product. Each gallon of finished product covers approximately 200 sq. feet, depending on your surface. Unlike other clear finishes, Cobble Loc has excellent resistance to brake fluid, gasoline, bleach, and acids.
Cobble Loc is not recommended for use on surfaces where moisture is unable to dissipate.FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY
- Water based sealer for concrete pavers, natural stone and concrete surfaces
- Eco-friendly and low VOCs (less than 50g/l)
- Pressure clean and seal bricks same day
- Same wet look and enhancement as solvent based sealers
- Provides water and tire marking resistance
- May be applied over damp surfaces
- Helps lock down joint sand
- Inhibits weed growth and anthills
- Catalyzed product that provides chemical resistance to gasoline and oil leakage
- Excellent paver sealer and protectant from various stains
We always strive to offer the best pricing on vehicles and equipment, but even with the best prices, equipment is still costly. Knowing that we have partnered with the best of the best in commercial lending, giving you plenty of options when it comes to financing so that you are able to get what you want at payments you can afford. Unlike some dealers, we are not tied to any one particular lender and have options for every kind of business model and credit history to ensure you get approved for whatever it is you need.