Browse by Category
- Carpet Cleaning Equipment
- Vacuum Cleaners
- Natural Stone Cleaning
- Tile and Grout
- Floor Cleaning Equipment
- Carpet Repair and Reinstallation
- Wood Floor Equipment
- Dehumidifiers and Desiccants
- Demolition Tools & Accessories
- Flood and Water Extraction
- Negative Air and HEPA Air Scrubbers
- Airmovers and Blowers
- Fire, Smoke and Odor Equipment
- Meters and Testing Tools
- Thermal Imaging
- Wall Cavity Drying and Floor Drying
- Specialty Heat Drying and Air Conditioning
- Power Distribution
- Pressure Washers and Tools
- Accessories and Supplies
- Hoses and Accessories
- Buckets, Bottles and Containers
- Holders: Bottles/Tabs/Blocks
- Brushes, Brooms, Bonnets and Encap Pads
- Trash Bags and Liners
- Layflat and Reinforced Ducting
- Poly Sheeting
- Filters (all types)
- Fire and Smoke Accessories
- Safety and PPE
- Floor Pads
- Storm and Pack-Out Supplies
- Foam Blocks, Tabs and Corner Guards
- Carpet Grooming, Brushes and Rakes
- Rags, Towels, Sponges and Wipes
- Extension Poles and Handles
- Stone Restoration Products
- Concrete Polishing Supplies
- Carpet Cleaning
- Spot and Stain Removers
- Oriental Rug Cleaning Chemicals
- Leather Cleaning
- Tile and Grout Cleaning and Sealing
- Odor Control, Remover and Sealers
- Natural Stone Care
- VCT Floor Care
- Mold Encapsulants and Coatings
- Fire, Soot and Smoke
- Antimicrobials, Disinfectants and Sanitizers
- HVAC Cleaners and Coatings
- Safety and PPE
- Shop by Brand
- Clearance Items
- Rental Equipment
Recently Viewed Products
250 MAX LGR Dehumidifier by Phoenix
250 Max LGR Dehumidifier
**Call us direct for volume discounts at 800-909-3590**
The Phoenix 250 MAX brings the latest Phoenix technology to our Restoration line. A line going back to the very first LGR (Low Grain Refrigerant) dehumidifier, the Phoenix 200 — the dehumidifier that revolutionized the restoration industry with its deeper drying power.
After the Phoenix 200, we introduced the legendary (highly efficient) 200 MAX and the 200 HT (known for excellent high-temperature operation).
Now, Phoenix has engineered high efficiency and high-temperature operation into one amazingly effective drying machine: the 250 MAX. A top-level professional dehumidifier, the Phoenix 250 MAX gives you outstanding low grain operation coupled with exceptional high-temperature performance.
The 250 MAX LGR out performs the previous leaders at all temperatures, with no need for bypass settings or other adjustments. With the 250 MAX, you never need to come back to make adjustments for changing drying conditions.
More Energy Efficient
This is a highly efficient machine, even besting the acclaimed 200 MAX in pints per kilowatt-hour.
Tough - Engineered to Perform
The 250 MAX has a powerful, stainless steel, professional look… Large 12″ recessed wheels, hemmed metal edges, and chamfered corners. Its hinged lid swings open for easy filter change. Downward focused air flow directs 365 CFM of low-grain air toward the floor to help you dry.
The 8.2 amp 250 MAX uses electro-mechanical controls (no electronic panel) and features a beefy 1/8″ skid plate with optimized axle position to reduce impact going down stairs. This also ensures good balance and easy maneuverability. Moving the 119 lb. 250 MAX is nearly effortless.
Looking at the 250 MAX, the engineering is obvious. It's efficient layout provides easy access to quality components such as our industry-leading coated evaporator coils... providing extended life even in the harshest environments. Heavy-duty long life condensate pumps are also standard.
The 250 MAX offers multiple ducting options for simple and easy inlet/outlet ducting.
If you are a restoration professional serious about drying, you need an equally serious professional dehumidifier — Step to the next level with the new Phoenix 250 MAX.
We always strive to offer the best pricing on vehicles and equipment, but even with the best prices, equipment is still costly. Knowing that we have partnered with the best of the best in commercial lending, giving you plenty of options when it comes to financing so that you are able to get what you want at payments you can afford. Unlike some dealers, we are not tied to any one particular lender and have options for every kind of business model and credit history to ensure you get approved for whatever it is you need.